A notary is appointed to notarise transactions which require notarisation or when their notarisation is requested by parties to such transactions (notarial transactions).
Drawing up notarial deeds;
- draws up deeds certifying inheritance;
- draws up notarial certifications, authentications and confirmations;
- serves representations;
- draws up notarial documents of confirmation;
- prepares protests of draft notes and cheques;
- accepts documents, monies and securities in deposit;
- prepares certified copies, extracts and excerpts of documents;
- on request of parties, draws up draft notarial deeds, declarations, statements and other documents;
- performs other transactions and documents on the basis of other provisions of law.